Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Alternative Vision | 1

One of my favourite things to do is browse through Tumblr and Pinterest finding images that I can use as a source of inspiration when planning outfits and buying new items of clothing.


I have recently changed my style quite dramatically and finally found the confidence to wear some of the looks I always wanted to! I've learnt what I like and I've mastered the art of shopping for pieces I know I will wear rather than buying something because it was on sale or because someone else likes it.

I now rely quite heavily on fashion bloggers/Instagram celebs who pull of the style I love for outfit inspo and also for finding new online shops I had never heard of before! 

Don't get me wrong, I still love picking up essentials from my highstreet faves but long gone are the multiple Primark and New Look trips where I would splurge all my money on things just because they were cheap, I now focus on more expensive one off pieces that I can style and re-style that won't fall apart after the first wash!

I thought I would share this with you in a new feature I want to bring to my blog. Sharing my favourite pictures from the week. Here goes!


Let me know if you like this type of post!

Shona x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Miss Shona O. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig